Crabbing and clamming on a Charter Boat in Ocean City
A sure way to put something on the dinner table is to take a crabbing or clamming charter in Ocean City, Maryland. A favorite for families and groups that want to get hands on with tons of action. The Captain will navigate to some of the most pristine areas of the Sinepuxent Bay
and Isle of Wight to gather these crustaceans and shellfish. Explore the shallow waters and cool off while digging for clams or get ready to pull the line and catch a keeper blue crab.
More Crabbing Information
- Intro to crabbing
- Where to crab in Ocean City Maryland
- What are the regulations for crabbing in Ocean City, Maryland?
- How to cook crabs Maryland style
- How to pick a Maryland blue crab
- How to crab in Ocean City, Maryland
- How to Handline for crabs in Ocean City Maryland
- How to run a trotline in Ocean City Maryland
- Using collapsible crab traps in Ocean City, Maryland
- -Using crab pots in Ocean City, Maryland